View Single Post
Pixelist
I tend to prefer stuff on PC because of rebindable keys and such. I do have a Switch and a 3DS, but because of NSO, I don't really bother playing on the Switch much.

I also have a DSi, but the top screen is fucked, as well as the right bumper button. It's still playable, somewhat, but I really should figure out how to get the screen's cover off so I can repair it, maybe sell it off. Or I could sell it off as parts, I guess.

(At the very least, the 3DS is backwards-compatible with the original DS games.)

Recently I've been getting back into Don't Starve Together, what with it suddenly working on the computer again. I've also played a fair bit of Dead Cells in the time it took for DST to actually get itself working.

(With some hilarity, one of the mods I use is causing weird status stuff for other people on one of the servers I host. We're suspecting that it's the Asparagus mod. Status stuff being Maxwell's HP set to 100, being set on fire and nothing actually going down. Note: Maxwell's maximum HP value is 75.)

IIRC, what got me into video gaming in the first place would be the PS2. Me and my dad played a lot of Sonic Riders on that console, plus Spyro. I think he still has it, if not, I can probably figure out how to get an emulator working at some point on this computer.
Old Posted 02-19-2019, 10:52 AM Reply With Quote