View Single Post
Writer
Another game is on, and Witchchylde decides to enter the sporting field with a corn cob. She swings it like a pro, looks around for a suitable target and discovers Kaderin Triste standing at the sideline. The corn cob misses her at first, but then whirls through the air like a bumerang.

Kaderin Triste knows she needs a good defense when she hears the corn cob coming. Thankfully an ammunition crate is nearby and so she grabs an artichoke. It is a bit rough and behaves oddly in the air, but Kaderin nevertheless believes in her abilities. She already feels triumphant when the corn misses her however, and so her aim is less than perfect.

mdom stumbles across the artichoke and remembers she already has some practice with that particular vegetable. Therefore she decides on yet another unbeatable target and tosses the artichoke as hard as she can.

Bonus Round!
Since some of you really enjoy throwing veggies at staff, now staff will strike back. Hope you already paid enough attention to pick the right defense ^^

I'm throwing an artichoke at KittyBeary!
I'm throwing a corn cob at Derpy McBlueEyes! (Derpy returns artichoke)
I'm throwing a pumpkin at Quiet Man Cometh!
I'm throwing green beans at mdom! (mdom returns pumpkin)
I'm throwing mashed potatoes at Espy!
I'm throwing a corn cob at Tiva! (Tiva returns pumpkin)
I'm throwing a pumpkin at Voidbarker!
I'm throwing mashed potatoes at Kaderin Triste! (Kaderin returns green beans)
I'm throwing green beans at Witchchylde! (Witchchylde returns artichoke)
I'm throwing an artichoke at MonBon! (MonBon returns pumpkin)
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 06:39 PM