View Single Post
Chaotic Good
Default   #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
woahh. <:o That actually sounds a little familiar to some cases I've heard about people having a heightened sensitivity to certain places and objects and historical images. In a way, the feelings of an individual that's passed on is thought to linger around certain things they have connection to, and some people are more keen than others to be able to pick up on those strong feelings even if they are fleeting and not particularly impactful personally. It's a paranormal study, so I can't really say for sure how credible it even is, but it is something unexplainable. :{ The reactions you had might have been brought on by those two instances may have come from a disembodied soul. <:/ Both seemed negative. But I think all anyone wants, living or dead, is for someone to understand how they feel. <:] It's good you remember it, I think.

In generally I am pretty emotional as a person. Other people's moods or emotions play into mine a lot. I don't feel them as 'bad' experiences, I'm glad I remember them as well.
Old Posted 02-21-2019, 09:00 AM Reply With Quote