View Single Post
Chaotic Good
I haven’t had a ghostly experience per say but I have had some odd waves of emotions twice in my life. My family is a little off the beaten path and makes an effort to stroll around cemeteries when we go on vacation. They are neat from a historical perspective, and are basically a lovely sculpture garden. In Savannah, Ga, there is a cemetery called Bonaventure. Here was the 1st strange encounter. While strolling about, I came across a set of 3 crib like graves with lambs on them. All children from the same family who passed before the age of one. I went to walk away to point it out to my mother, and felt the need to turn around. When I did, I felt my blood run cold and started to cry. Not like the type of tears you feel coming either. My eyes just started to water like I was feeling someone else grief. That’s when I was 12. I returned last year when I was 22 and revisited the grave. Nothing. Reflecting back it was almost as if I felt a mother’s loss of their children. This time all was quiet, and typical. Maybe it was my active imagination, but it was a really overwhelming sensation. The second experience happened late at night last summer. I was in Saint Augustine, Fl. This was my 3rd time in the city, and I knew it well. I’ve been in all of the “haunted” buildings, tourist traps, etc. several times at this point. It feels like a 2nd home. This night however was different. It was 11pm on a weeknight, and the city was dead. Hardly anyone, just a few lingering groups of screaming girls,drunk beyond functioning. My boyfriend and I were walking alongside the De San Marco, a place I had been earlier that day. I looked up at the structure, lit by flood lights. The same cold sensation ran through me. I felt insanely stressed and afraid all in one moment. I had to look away and speed off past the building. I was almost sick that’s how strong this rush of emotions was. The next day we walked past the fort again and…nothing. Same old building it had always been to me.

so no ghosts, but I personally think that I have felt the emotions of others on 2 occasions. I think it’s crazy and makes no sense at all, but next to maybe imagining things for s split second, that is the best explanation I have.
Old Posted 02-20-2019, 09:49 AM Reply With Quote