Thread: Tea ;)
View Single Post
We're all mad here.
Default Tea ;)   #1  
or coffee if you must *sigh.* :p.

There's already a chocolate thread so naturally I have to make a thread about the stuff that I live on. I'm a tea fiend, and it's pretty much all I drink besides water - kinda need that - and the *rare* glass of juice, wine, pop, or whatever passes for something other than tea.

For the past couple years I've had a tea party for my birthday and have even made a couple of converts out of people who never bother with the stuff. So I wonder what sort of other tea people are out there.

Are you a tea or coffee person? Where do you get it? Do you have a preference for type?

I'm a black tea nut but have everything, caffinated and herbal. I'm the person people dump their spares on when they don't know what else to do with it.

Coffee is something I usually only have on Sunday dinner when I'm visiting my family that live up north. I did venture a Starbucks cappuchino a couple months ago, seeing if it was anything like the one I had in Rome or if there's is just something magical about Italian coffee (of which I've only had one. Well, two counting the B&B).

I used to be anti-Starbucks but seeing as their prices in general reflect the extra cost of ethical growing and fair trade and such, I don't mind them so much anymore. :).
Old Posted 06-20-2011, 05:38 AM Reply With Quote