View Single Post
기다려
i feel like even if one posts a lot- in every thread that a new post is made, for example- it's still difficult to earn that much aurum because there's not a ton of activity on the site. i haven't been here long and that's why i thought it was usual for monthlies to be sold for like 7k to 10k (not the super old ones, but those from 2017-18 for example). and often the current monthlies, if sold for aurum, go for just around 5k because it's often a direct conversion of their price, in runes, in the shop; and the runes-to-aurum exchange value doesn't change much. but that's the thing- i have no idea how older items are valued, and i haven't been here long enough to see a lot of marketplace activity either. people rarely sell things here.

also, if you paid more to acquire these items, you don't have to decrease your pricing on them. even if it'll be near impossible to find a buyer, you could think about selling them for runes to be compensated with something closer in value to the price of acquiring them, or you might decide it's not worth selling them for a lesser price than what you think they should be worth. runes might, paradoxically, be easier to earn than aurum, since aurum requires a level of activity that's not possible on the site right now, but runes can be bought by anyone who can spare the money.

(i do think deflation is miles better than inflation though. this means that aurum is becoming more valuable and runes are not the only currency of real value.)

... all of that said, what do you feel about my offers? >.>

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 12-12-2019, 05:38 AM Reply With Quote