View Single Post
Resident Weinertarian
Default Looking For 1x1 RPs   #1  
Hello, I am rather new to Trisphee, however I have been on the RP scene since around 2004! My style is semi-lit to literate. I can write anywhere from 1 to 5-6 Paragraphs, and will more than likely write to match my partner's preferences. Thanks to Role Playing on tumblr I do also sometimes use small reaction images, however I tend to keep formatting to a minimum. I don't mind prettying up a post a bit for aesthetics, but i tend to use normal to larger fonts rather than smaller ones doe to a visual disability.

So I am okay with doing completely original threads with strictly OCs, but I can also do Canon characters, and I'm okay with threading with OCs as canon characters.

when it comes to fandom, I will only rp ones I am familiar with, so ask, and if I know it I'll more than likely thread with you.

Here are some fandoms I know fur sure I can RP easily. This is just off of the top of my head and will be added to later.

Fandoms I am okay with RPing for sure are:
- Final Fantasy (VII-X, I have not played the MMOs yet sorry.)
- The Elder Scrolls (I have played Morrowind Oblivion, and Skyrim and I am lore savvy)
- Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit.
- Portal (I make a good Wheatley)
- Homestuck (Both Canon characters and fantrolls)
- Star wars (Both the Disney canon and Legends)
- Pokemon
- Undertale
- borderlands
- Red vs Blue
- Naruto
- Adventure Quest/Draonfable/Adventure Quest Worlds

For original threads, just post describing what you have in mind/are looking for, and we can discuss plot and OCs. I'll usually pick one I think will ift the setting, though i won't list OCs here because that'd take me all night.

I am also willing to discuss OCs in canon settings if anyone is looking for that.

I typically RP:
Crossovers
Romance
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Coffee Shop AUs
High School/College aus
Drama
Horror
That sappy shit where losers meet over the internet/video games and then meet irl.

I will ship if we mutual agree to, and if the Chemistry is there. I'm okay with doing crossover shipping, OcxCanon, and CanonxCanon and will ship M/M, M/F and F/F.
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 01:43 AM Reply With Quote