View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #11  
"I mean, if you were pretty and in the utmost rarity, more beautiful than me I would have scarred you by now. Dance." Tritonia hummed, pale cheeks flushing a little as her mug was drained, the bard plucking away at idly at her harp; notes filling the air. Nothing in rhythm or meshed together in tune. It was...Bizarre to say the least. An Erich Zann-esque cacophony of tunes that seemed to make the air heavy and nauseating. "I'd employ them. Their pay is being able to bask in my perfection." Tritonia mused, snickering to herself and clicking her tongue in her cheek.

Towards Chidi's rather rude and offending question of possibly having some sort of upperhand against the glorious and flawless hero of this tale, Tritonia glared; her hand strumming down the harp in one rowdy hiss, before she set it down and leaned in close; finally settling on spitting on the woman. "You don't know anything. And now you're ugly because you've opened your mouth wrong. Send for Nanika. And tell her to fong you for being a trite piece of trash. Begone."
"I just want to come home," said the Astronaut.
"So come home," said Ground Control.
"So come home," said the Voice from the Stars.

“And he goes around killing people?” said Mort.
He shook his head. “There’s no justice.”
Death sighed. NO, he said,... THERE'S JUST ME.
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 01:58 AM Reply With Quote