View Single Post
Problem to the Solution
Maidens expressly made to do his bidding. What was the point? What was the point to paradise knowing there was no reason to continue on? To live out his days in prosperity with no struggle, no end goal. It sounded sickening. No, Isaac was ready for something different.

As he smiled and flirted with the woman in front of him, Isaac finally realized what he wanted most from this war.

He wanted to die.

He had lived a full life, and from his view he was sick of continuing it. He had been places, done things, and now it was time for him to go. But his own cowardice prevented him from taking his own life. Simply letting the sickness and disease festering inside his body to do their nature was not within him. Painting his brain across the wall was something he could not bring himself to do. To exacerbate the issue, any death from Isaac would cause consequences for several square miles. Disease and plague would ravage everything around him. Diseases thought long extinguished flourished in his blood. To kill him would be to kill hundreds, perhaps even thousands. He wanted to die. And that was his wish. To die in a place where he could harm no one. To cease to exist. He communicated as much to Catherine, continuing his conversation full of life with the pretty lady while he spoke suicide with another.

I don't want that Catherine. I want to die. I want to simply cease to be, in a way that won't but a black scar across the world. I am a pandemic, a virus that has not yet run its course. To kill me would be to kill countless others who have nothing to do with this. I plan to win, and then I am going to die.
Old Posted 03-07-2016, 04:51 AM Reply With Quote