View Single Post
Silent Scream
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
^That. It honestly makes me upset when people leave because there is a lack of storyline/item updates.

I'm here for the community. For the friends I've made and the friends I've yet to make. To have somewhere to go when I need to talk and to be here for someone when they need to. It's like getting mad at a free con for not having enough events or vendors for you. It's like ... you could try walking around and socializing? That's what it's there for. To hang out with people with similar interests.

Sorry if any of that sounded rude. I didn't mean for it to...

I do agree with you on this, ulti-baby. The community is great. I love it.

However...the friends that I met here, and still had contact with after they quit, had all told me that they do enjoy the site for the friends, but they were here originally for the shinies and funsies. (I know, I sound like a kid)

I held back my quitting mainly because, as what Meiz said, this place is like a sanctuary...I can go here, rant, complain, whine, and receive love from anyone AND won't get judged... AT ALL.
(yes, all caps and bolded for emphasis and a hint of red.)

... but I didn't intend for this thread to BLAST like this. C'mon people, I don't want any drama, I have had an infraction because I caused drama years ago. I didn't post this thread to blame staffers, I was merely asking why there's a delay. I'm curious. I do not even donate to the site to picket at it for not releasing items, so I don't have the right to complain about the items not being released.
>> I have this urge to help trisphee... sad thing is, I can't pixel, I can't code c++/java/html to save my life, I only draw with pencils on paper, my writing skill sucks goat-balls, and I wouldn't be able to moderate well because of poor judgment.

It's more like a feeling for me when I see the aurum items, posting like crazy, buying it... THEN talking to people WHY I like it and how many I bought.

@Nexxy: Yes, I know how much you guys are working your hardest for us. I really appreciate that.

I didn't ask for the items to be released right away after I asked, I was just curious. xD

I wanted to know each person's side on this, and also the staff's side on what's going on.

I am not someone special to be pleased.

Also, I think my question has been answered. Real life issues had been holding back the creators, and I completely understand that.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Last edited by Lauv Keiko; 11-03-2013 at 09:41 AM.
Old Posted 11-03-2013, 09:25 AM Reply With Quote