View Single Post
Addicted to Trisphee
Anna tilted her head dumbfounded by what the woman was saying she shook her head confused and annoyed at this point at the words coming out of Yoruba's mouth. "You really shouldn't speak bad about Victor, You're making assumptions and I'm really emphasizing the 'ass' part of that I don't believe those set of choices would be as bad as you make it out to be. Remember originally I was told the goal was to see if northwest was better, as in Canada, or Alaska, NOT Seattle. I just happened to remember his old collection and got a little too overzealous, we were quick to jump at conclusions without thinking first, You saw how he quickly he broke and shut down after I showed up, He was fine with me killing him there and then, with that kind of guilt eating away at him and the shitty memories he had of that place, I really think now Seattle was the LAST place he would ever have wanted to be. Victor would never would have considered bringing another person with him back there, not after his family was murdered and especially not after what happened between us." She choked on her own words taking a moment to regain composure of herself wiping a tear from her eye. She gave Yoruba a stern look before pointing a finger towards Emily who still seemed to mourn her brothers life. "You don't have to have liked Victor, but we shouldn't spew bullshit nonsense to transform his persona into that of a despicable human being when he was anything but. Especially with a person who genuinely cared about him here."
She let out a sigh, wiping the tears that had formed in her eyes again at her outburst. She held out a hand to Emily offering to help her to her feet before changing the subject to more pressing matters at hand.
She shook her head almost immediately at Yoruba's offer her tone returned more neutral any anger filling her dissipating as her mind raced. "No, flamethrowers would be a mistake. They may have a weakness to fire out East, however out here that doesn't seem to be the case. They seem to actually find pleasure in it, I've seen blazing firepits being soaked up by the wraiths as if they were sponges, Its why so many colonies are empty out here. They were overrun and slaughtered. However, do you think you could put together something that can be used to cause a distraction, like a flashbang? Hell, it doesn't even need to flash just make enough noise to disorient anything that may corner us or lure away?"Anna pulled off a sheet covering a desk full of metal parts and military scrap, hoping Yoruba would be able to do something with it. "Pain in the ass coming by military grade shit, I hope you can do find something useful to do with all this."
Last edited by TheFabledBiscuit; 06-10-2018 at 08:42 AM.
Old Posted 06-10-2018, 07:26 AM Reply With Quote