View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Derpy stops tickling. He hugs Batty.
"WUV YOU!"

Soooo....I was seriously struggling to wake up and get going this morning. Like, I was in such a mental fog or something, I just could not focus on getting ready for work at all. I was seriously half an hour later getting to my first job than I planned (but the hours are super flexible gor me there, so it was fine). In my struggling to wake up fog, I missed a call from my second job this morning, no message was left. I show up and am informed that I didn't need to show up. The call I missed was to tell me I didn't need to come in. The manager there said they were legally obligated to let me work if I show up, but I said it was fine really and we can just say I came in to buy stuff, since I actually had bought a few things. I know they need to cut back on labor a bit. XP
And it really is fine, I can go home and work on some projects and relax a bit. XD
Just a little bit of a pain since my friend couldn't give me a lift home, so I have to walk. But a good coffee place was still open, so I treated myself to a latte after picking up some groceries (apples and pizza rolls totally count as groceries, right?)
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 10-24-2017 at 09:05 PM.
Old Posted 10-24-2017, 09:01 PM