View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
"Needs. Huh. I thought you were running a charity for your friends, at the expense of their virtue." Tritonia quipped back, sinking her proverbial fangs into the woman. Tritonia knew the woman could make a plea for being human and the like, and comparing the life of the workers here versus the woman who had to brave the alleyways and other less savory places they could try and turn a profit. "Yeah, your needs. What could you need that would warrant taking from others? You're just as bad as me~"

Along the way up the stairs, Tritonia hummed to herself; the little ditty spilling out tiny waves that felt more like a creeping terror approaching, the bard stopping when she brought herself to the top of the stairs. Each step of her foot was deliberate - The "serial killer walk" that was slow and purposeful as she brought herself through the doorway to stare at Chidi with a devilish grin on her face.

Tritonia let them banter among themselves, letting Chidi's situation sink into her mind before she barked out an intrusive cough, and rested herself against the doorway. "Your idiocy in striking me has landed your madame in a creek of offal. You're useless goods to her now, and I'm here to offer you a means to pay her back for the damage you've done." Tritonia said, her voice sing-song while her grin dug into her face; eyes locked in like a hawk on the poor girl.
"I just want to come home," said the Astronaut.
"So come home," said Ground Control.
"So come home," said the Voice from the Stars.

“And he goes around killing people?” said Mort.
He shook his head. “There’s no justice.”
Death sighed. NO, he said,... THERE'S JUST ME.
Old Posted 07-19-2018, 08:49 PM Reply With Quote