View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Tritonia scoffed, her smile growing wider by the moment with each ounce of frustration being ladeled out to her from Nanika. The woman wanted to hit her, and Tritonia could sense it. And while it would still further her own endgame, the bard had no desire to get hit once more - Tritonia crossing her arms and letting a trail of red from her mouth seep down to her chin. "Well, if she has lost her job, then why are you still protecting her? I would figured damaged and irreparable goods would be discarded, like most people in your profession are famous of doing."

"The actual reason I did this if you really wanna know?" Now the bard was laying her cards out on the table, and taking a seat once more - Golden hands clasped together. "I would always be able to hire her as a retainer of course. And I do like her. She is a beautiful one. I mean, you could take the risk and try and find her another job. No doubt you will. But I of course have my own connections. I can always find someone to...Ruin any potential opportunity you find her. Unless you name a price for Chidi herself. I can be lenient considering her...Volatile nature, when it comes to price."
"I just want to come home," said the Astronaut.
"So come home," said Ground Control.
"So come home," said the Voice from the Stars.

“And he goes around killing people?” said Mort.
He shook his head. “There’s no justice.”
Death sighed. NO, he said,... THERE'S JUST ME.
Old Posted 07-17-2018, 07:39 PM Reply With Quote