View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
It was as if the villain's plot had reached fruition when the music had stopped, and the bard saw stars for a moment when the chair had collided into her - Tritonia making an active effort to sell the strike harder than it actually was. For a brief moment, once the chair had been wielded and the music stopped that Chidi could see something along Tritonia's face: A malicious smile that reeked of 'This was the plan all along.' The noise brought the attention of patrons to cast their gaze over them and a few of them watched with distaste in their eyes, that only seemed to grow with each passing moment.

The smile of course faded when Tritonia began to act like the proper bard she was; the woman feigning shock and horror, as well as a pained grimace - Tritonia clenching onto her neck and letting out an agonized wail, followed by a slurry of words and curses. Tears and the look of innocence were strewn across her face like paint - And Tritonia made it an effort to struggle up to her feet once more (A small stumble of course worked to make it all the more dramatic.)

"What is wrong with you, you ingrate? I was just playing music!" The bard whined.
"I just want to come home," said the Astronaut.
"So come home," said Ground Control.
"So come home," said the Voice from the Stars.

“And he goes around killing people?” said Mort.
He shook his head. “There’s no justice.”
Death sighed. NO, he said,... THERE'S JUST ME.
Old Posted 07-02-2018, 01:13 PM Reply With Quote