View Single Post
Two Fish
Default   #121  
Nora cut into her egg, letting the viscous, yellow center drip down and into the cracks of her hashbrowns. She smiled through each paced bite. "Well, that's why - if I may make a suggestion - I think that we should all agree to train Hal together." Hal pressed his eyebrows together, mouth agape and full of food.

"Arsh you sherious?" He finished chewing and gulped, followed by a swig of coffee. "I don't need training!" He spat, after loudly placing his mug back on the table.

"Excuse me. But an alpha would never have time to be a slob such as yourself." Nora smiled, the horrified table glancing back at her as they made their way to the back of the room with a server. Nora had to let a chuckle slip. "And besides... We don't want to get caught. And I don't trust that kind of power in your grungy paws." She smirked, taking another bite of her savory breakfast.

Hal rolled his eyes. But he had to agree. He showed that through disgruntled silence. "Now, I'm not saying that you guys are moving in with us. What I'm saying is that we need to be here for each other. Especially Hal, since he is so new to this whole thing. And also, you Audrey, since you are in a vulnerable position and now... You've got more humans and alphas who know about it... That must be scary." She tried to reassure her through understanding. "And if either of you don't like the idea of this, or want to say fuck it and forget us, please, by all means. I won't think of you any differently, Audrey. And we can work as per usual." She smiled warmly towards the mousy girl.
Old Posted 05-24-2018, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote