View Single Post
Two Fish
Default   #113  
Hal narrowed his eyes playfully, strumming his chin with his fingers. "What exactly are you suggesting, Ash?" He smiled, breaking his obviously faked seriousness. "Cus if I'm yours... Does that make you the alpha?" He cocked his head, now more confused than he should have been.

Nora stopped the stupidity, giving a glare of "how dumb are you?" to Hal. "Whatever. We can figure out pack logistics later. We need to figure out food." Hal rolled his eye. "I've been saying that I was hungry this whole damn time. C'mon now." He wanted to be stern and such, but he was kinda happy that the cute girl from the diner actually liked him. He couldn't stop smiling once in a while.

"Alright. So are we going out to eat, or - ?" Nora suggested, looking over the three, particularly Ash who would normally handle the cooking. "Bill's on me if we go anywhere." She mentioned, not wanting to put that kind of pressure on her significant other.

"Ooh ooh! Yes! Let's go to the den." He grinned ear to ear as if he were a small child begging his mother. By den, of course he meant the diner that Ash and him met at. "Is that the only place you eat at?" Nora growled.

"N-no! You just met me! How the fuck would you know what I eat?!" He shot back with an accusatory glance.

"Whatever. Let's get going." She looked at her phone for the time before popping up again to add on. "Unless either of you cuties had another suggestion?" She looked to each of them with a gentle pressure. Only because she wasn't the most patient person when she was hungry, and she certainly liked to impress her friends. Plus, she didn't want to make Audrey regret coming over.
Old Posted 04-10-2018, 08:58 PM Reply With Quote