View Single Post
It Won't Stop
Default   #11  
I'd like to offer you Collection of Arcane, a current Yearly that I'd value at abooouuuuut 7.5k, I dunno about actual market goers though. It has another staff option for you, a bit bulky but it has blue instead of the gold you have with the bell atm.

Also, a Winter’s Missionary, which is a previous DI and has another staff in it, bit of a rustic look but it comes in complete white. I don't have a price for them, but I'm calling the worth at about 13.5k. That would be a baseline of 5000 for a DI, plus 500 raise in price every month for 17 months. If anyone wants to call me out on that math, feel free.

And one last item, Sa'riel, Abyssal Angel, another previous DI that has some alternate wings from Pink's Yearly offer there. These I'm valuing at 24k, same system as above.

I'd also like to throw in a loose 5k spending money for you.

Total worth, if you agree with everything, is 50k.

AND IF YOU AGREE, READ ON! If not, ignore this spoiler filled with things I want.

Iiiiffffff you agree to ALL of the things above AND in the spoiler (wow wtf why would you), then I'll drop the 5k on you just for accepting, then send an item after every 2 pictures, starting (of course) with the most expensive, and I'll go on good faith and assume that after doing all of that you'd do the last pic even without a reward after. The order you do them in doesn't matter.

Old Posted 05-13-2015, 01:14 PM Reply With Quote