View Single Post
We're all mad here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
That is a ridiculously hard question. So many Pokemon to choose from!

Flareon will always hold a special place in my heart. I don't care if he sucks. (And he's always sucked... badly... Poor Flareon.) Fearow too, to a lesser extent.

I used to be big into Gyarados and Zapdos. I think I grew out of them.
My Flareon was the only foil card I ever pulled from the TCG, then it went missing with what I'm pretty sure was a good chunk of my cards. Pretty sure I know who it was now.

I like Bulbasaur, and Growlithe, always.

I don't even know any of the Pokemon in the opening post. I only played. Blue, Silver/Soul Silver, and Black.

I always have a soft spot for my starters (hence Bulbasaur). Along with him would be Cindaquil and Oshawot, aka "Maximus," "Cinder," and "Othello." I also gravitate to anything that looks like a dog.

My favourite to actually play in the games would be my Typhlosion and my Audino of all things. Audino was the xp farm unit in Black, but I decided to keep one for fun and boy is that a thing a tank! If I start to have trouble I put Lotti in the way and I can bring my entire party back up to speed while she sits there and absorbs damage.

And anything that can use metronome. I love metronome. Death by unevolved Clefairy because hyperbeam or fissure.
Old Posted 02-02-2017, 11:10 PM Reply With Quote