Thread: Games by Coda
View Single Post
Developer
It really pretty dramatically depends. Lights Out was... I dunno, maybe an hour? Bagatelle was mostly done in the car on a road trip, then polished up when I got home, so 8-12 hours or so for the actual implementation and then who knows how long to clean it up and make it shiny and package it up for deployment. Gravity Runner is probably sitting on around four hours of work so far. Shells was probably... might have been 30 hours spread over a couple weekends.

The Taskal War engine for Trisphee was probably around 40 hours total, but that counts the fact that I completely rewrote it due to performance problems after it had already been deployed. The interactive fiction game for Trisphee was actually fairly quick to implement (6-10 hours?) but most of the work was done by the writers to create the content.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-16-2014, 06:16 PM Reply With Quote