View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Except for the fact that I am relient on someone else to help me get stuff I'm donating to the actual donation places so I have boxes stacked in my kitchen at the moment, the closet is actually coming along nicely so far. Have gotten my tubs of Disney ornaments up onto the top closet shelf, the middle and bottom shelves will be for sheets, blankets, towels and spare toilet paper (until I can buy a small secondary cabinet for the bathroom), and I am able to now stack most of my yarn tubs in the back of the closet, which will free up some floor space in the bedroom. The next task will be working on my laundry mountain so I can sort out clothes to keep and clothes to toss and donate. But I don't have enough quarters to get through all of that right now, which will make that a long, slow process. But I have eliminated around half of the clean clothes I had in the closet.
At this point, my only real goal is to get my bed cleaned off again before it's time to sleep and to get a bunch of the garbage picked up and taken out. And to find a time when my friend is able to help take stuff over to goodwill.

It amazes me just how much crap I had stashed in there though.
Old Posted 12-15-2018, 07:17 PM Reply With Quote