View Single Post
The Illusionist
Default So uh... Is Is Trisphee dead, or is this just one big delay?   #1  
There hasn't been any kind of event for a while, the July monthlies are late without a mention, hardly anyone is on or even posting, worst of all... IT'S SUMMER. O.e...

I heard a lot of the staff has been working now, but other then that I haven't heard much else.
It has been really silent and a lot of people went on hiatus because of it.

I feel weird being the one to bring this up for conversation, mainly because no one else has yet... I'm trying my best to keep any kind of criticism aside, but this site has really been going down hill. And I'm just sitting around asking myself "Should I just leave for a half of a year and check back to see if the site is still here or not?"

Events don't have to be big, or have flash games. They just need to catch our curiosity and our attention. :/

I really don't want to leave you guys, I don't want to break ties with my family. You guys dealt with my whiny b**tching for years now! DON'T MAKE ME HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE OUTSIDE THE INTERNET. That was last week! And I went to the beach, got a tan, went out for sushi, walked my old teachers dog, and went to graduation parties. IT WAS AWFUL! D:

Old Posted 07-04-2013, 12:55 AM Reply With Quote