Thread: FATE: Protonoia
View Single Post
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #19  
The boy pulled his hand back in fear of being burned, but there was no heat to the fire, and nothing harmed him. Of course - it did state in the rules that a Servant shouldn't harm their Master. Of course... there was nothing stating that they COULD not - just that they shouldn't. At least what was shoved into his head was clear about one thing. Lady Catherine was his to control, to win with - and he damn well intended to use her as such. He paused after her praise, smirked, and turned to another pile on the table - brochures. He could afford any of the listed houses with ease... but if he were going to have a partner in this War, he might as well take her own interests and desires into account. From what he remembered of his history of her, she had been rather keen on the posh, private, and polished.

Moving to pick up the brochure, he studied it for a moment, then landed on a mild mansion. A mere trifling with fourteen rooms and proximity to the central part of town. Still quite large enough to be relatively comfortable in. He turned to Catherine, with his finger pointing to the picture of the home, and the attached floor-plan.

"It would be remiss of me as a Master to not treat my Servant as a treasured partner. In which case, Lady... Would this home suffice for your tastes? I could have it purchased as close as three days from now, so we both wouldn't have to dwell in this... emptiness for too terribly much longer. Then, we can focus on the matter at hand, and still retain some semblance of comfort during our planning."
Old Posted 01-19-2017, 12:50 AM Reply With Quote