View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Kimiko sat down next to Noelle and removed her helmet once more she assumed they had there privacy here. So it was that man, which means the troop i just killed..I can't let Noelle know that.. Kimiko struggled to fake a smile and a lie she shook her head the words coming out of her mouth were quick and short, Kimiko was an aweful liar "Nope, i've never met him before, He has a troop that's weird haven't seen a troop around lately."

Kimiko stood nervously up and walked around the room she had purchased to find a small bed she lay down on it and stared at the ceiling. "Though i have heard tales of a magnificent warrior who wields red lightning, The son of Zeus is what they all say though no one has proof." Kimiko giggled looking over at Noelle with a teasing smile.. "You kissed him, how was it"

Lucien finished up in the river, he dragged himself to the stump where he had set his clothes and began to dress himself, it felt good to finally be rid of that smell that reminded him of what happened to his troop. As Lucien got finished he made his way slowly back to Mairi ruffling her hair as he walked by to her horse petting its mane gently and feeding it some wild carrots that he had found on his way back.

"So you done yet, this is getting boring, and im all done with my bath." Lucien chuckled teasley rushing the girl by proding her with the statements, hoping that if he tried hard enough it would annoy her and make her go faster.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 09-12-2012, 11:53 PM Reply With Quote