View Single Post
Icy Footed
My family's tradition is that the tree is decorated within the first week of getting it in the house. <x} By whoever has the most decorative experience under their belt, usually a girl...or a child..or both. x'D It doesn't matter what the tree looks like, so as long as it has either an angel or a star at the top, and there's lights on it. Only I hate working with real trees because sometimes they're sticky and the needles fall off and there's a constant mess to clean up. <n< More so than if we had a fake tree instead.

>u> I go a little overboard however with the tree, and like to incorporate themes like, blue frost, purple frost, silver bells, poinsettia gold and red, random chaos, white Christmas, jolly colors, and one year I made the tree look a rainbow. :] We also have a toy electric holiday train now, so I can put it under the tree and watch it go in a circle. <x} It's super cute. Gifts can still fit around under the tree and if the gift is small enough I can put it in one of the train's cars. <xD It's so cute!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 10-26-2019, 02:08 PM Reply With Quote