View Single Post
Truthwatcher
The fabrics I'm using for the dragon are super soft and the main body is a grey with a cactus print and the accent fabric is a dark green.

Lol. Yeah, the artist probably would help with the scalemail instructions, but tbh, I already have instructions that will work just fine both in a pattern book and in a YouTube tutorial. It's just basically making a large diamond shape for each shoulder, 10 scales wide at the middle. And then adding chains and jewels and a fabric drape. So I don't actually need the help. But just wish that for a $14 pattern, they'd have thought to provide clearer instructions or alternate scalemail instructions. XD
Just me being picky.

Not quite as much got done as I wanted, but it was more than usual. I also picked up some groceries (but need to get more after I clean out my fridge and plan out proper meals), scooped the litter boxes, and made a face mask as I need to start wearing them at the library since a few people who work there have come down with covid.
I'm vaccinated, but they still STRONGLY recommend we wear them if we worked near the sick people. And I want to wear pretty masks. And all my old ones are really gross now so I need new ones.
So I'll probably make a few over the next couple of days.
And to be safe, will be quarantining Custard and her cookie for a couple of weeks before I send her (sorry for that delay!). I'm probably fine, but don't want to risk sending a sick dragon baby.
Old Posted 10-17-2021, 10:26 PM Reply With Quote