View Single Post
Icy Footed
Mr. Garrity and the Graves

Returning with a favorite I love relaxing to on a Halloween night, is Mr. Garrity and the Graves! This season 5 episode is a most unconventional, humorous and eerie sort. >.> I mean, it takes place in the wild west, but it also has to do with the resurrection of the dead. <u< The most hilarious things to come out of this episode are the colorful personalities of the townsfolk, and how they react to this man, Mr. Garrity, who cleverly and delicately handles them like a wolf amoung sheep...by which I mean, he plays them for fools. <x'D
It might be a bit of a spoiler, but it's not the first time he went into a town to profit from it.
The comedy comes from an old corner, in which irony is quick and simple, but at the same time, grows with time as you realize what is happening. >w> Lies met with lies only make you cries.~

This episode has some very fitting old timey western music for the beginning, though as it goes on, especially at the end, it changes into something creepier and ghost-like. o.o I won't give away this twist, because it's just too perfect. <xD It's appropriate to have "Happy Halloween!" at the very end as a title, even though it doesn't as this isn't a specifically halloween-geared episode.

The only frightful thing in this episode is the gullibility of people like in this episode that is still ever-present today. X'D But! If you're a bit squeamish about the idea of the dead rising from their graves, I wouldn't worry too much. This is in black and white after all, <:/ so these undead folks aren't like the zombies we all imagine to be rotting corpses, falling apart and looking horrifying. They just look like normal folks. :) And no animals were harmed in the making of the episode. -u- There is just a very talented animal actor. ^-^

Season 5. Episode 32. Mr. Garrity and the Graves. A most recommended episode, with smiles sprinkled around a gravely deceiving runaround rodeo! :D Give it a watch if you'd like. Playing dead has never been so entertaining.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 10-17-2020 at 02:40 PM.
Old Posted 10-16-2020, 12:12 PM Reply With Quote