View Single Post
I Am Tam
Default   #6365  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Den View Post
legs are doing better. I think a good chunk of it was just me not being able to put my feet up properly for over a week, combined with doing a LOT of walking when alternate means of getting around weren't available.
Glad you're feeling better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Hell yeah, cooking and/or testing food things is a hobby!

Ouch, that's a lot of weight to carry.

And awww....fuzzy purple monster!

In my news...discovered that a local store has changed a lot since I was there last and they have a ton of stuff I didn't know we could get here. So I picked up a few spices and a tea at their by the oz spice bar, grabbed a persimmon (which I think was too ripe tbh so I didn't care much for it), and also a purple yam. Which I have heard of but never seen before. Idk how I want to cook it for eating yet, but I was curious.

And for crafts, gonna try to finish a third blanket square tonight. And possibly get the other squares taken apart and wound into mini cakes so they're ready to be remade.
I'm tempted to try this recipe I saw online that makes idli from canned chickpeas. Not sure it could taste as good, but it might be a step to learning the real thing.

Persimmons are supposed to be pretty much DRINKABLE when they're ripe enough. And for the purple sweet potato (envy I has, yesss), I recommend washing it, cutting it into cubes, and cooking it with rice. It's a Japanese recipe. They sprinkle it with black sesame seeds and something else.

Yup. I'll see about showing a picture of baby monster the second when I can see without flashes of light.

Today's hobby activity was buying two bags of dolls of various sorts from the thrift stores I went to with a friend. Actually... I bought the groceries and craft supplies (future baby people eaters are going to have binkies instead of the watermelon smile, and a sparkle sticker for their horn buds), and my friend bought me all the dolls for Christmas. O.O

And I still need to rehome some of the dolls I already had, because I realize they're not really talking to me, so to speak.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 11-24-2022, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote