View Single Post
I Am Tam
Thanks, Kaderin. :)

Had idli tonight. My employer bought them for me and explained that they needed steaming. It was so easy, and they warmed up so beautifully (yapping about food because apparently right now I can't go into the kitchen sometimes without tinkering, so it's a hobby, right?).

The day started with going downtown to mail the baby mushrooms for the UK lady. Then I walked home with a good dose of ow because I was carrying a two litre bottle of cranberry juice in a cross body bag and another two litre of V8 in my arms. And my shoulder still hates me for all the setting up and taking down that I assisted with this weekend (which started on Friday). After I got home I vegged with a book, napped, felt blah, glued googly eyes on another baby mushroom, and then grabbed some fluffy purple yarn and made a second baby purple people eater. Because the yarn was fat, it was fast, and I changed the pattern so there was nothing at all to sew.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 11-21-2022, 10:14 PM Reply With Quote