View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Nokra flinched for a moment when it came to the point Mendez had tried to make to the Felis. Fikri had lost a lover, and not some sorta random fling. Someone more akin towards a soulmate. It was something that made him instantly look over towards Magali while she looked around and came to from her daze. The thought of her being dead or dying made his blood boil and his hair on her ears stood on end while his tail twitched back and forth. "You take the risk of getting eaten though. Thats...Love I guess. But it's still no excuse for Fikri. He should be happy she's at least at rest, and not enduring shit like we've dealt with." He said, lashing a bit of his anger out. Sure, the felis he loved, Mags, was alive. But to spend almost every night standing guard...Watching...Having to smile and be pleasant to the men and women who used Magali?

He would have rather have been blind.

"Whatever though. I can't bring him out of his misery. And I'm pretty sure he wants to fucking hit me." A small pause. "I'll be easier on him, fine. I'll break his neck if he tried anything funny with Mags anywho." He said as Mendez retreated off towards the kitchen, Nokra craning his head towards Magali as she squeaked out her question. "You know I'd never say no, Mags. Bunk mates and such for life, right?" He said, trying to force an ounce of chipperness in his voice. "We can share a bed too, or if you want your own, I can bunk on the floor. It's what you want now, Mags. Promise." The girl had a chance now. Something he was left without. Her manners and her training? At the very least she could own and build something beautiful. Nokra? He was a gladiator. The only thing he was thought was to ruin everything...

"Hey, Mags. I know we're free and all. But I wanna ask. You still wanna..uh, like..Be friends and such?" He asked, the Felis rubbing his neck. "Just scared of losing the only constant now in my life considering we can. Do whatever, I guess."

----

"Holy shit, the bitch did it!"

The crowd whooped and cheered and they moved over to help Ashi and try their best to tend to any sort of cuts and wounds, only for Shaldag to shove a few away, and pull one of the intravenous lines from his own neck, and plunge it into Ashi's arm. If there was something invented to stem the flow of pain for someone as diminutive as Ashi, it was painkillers that put an Ogrunu at ease. The large, behemoth of a man soon scooped her up in arms that had brought about beating she endured, and Shaldag raised a brow. "Welcome to the gang, Ashi. Guess I'm soft in my old age. You're still alive." He teased.

Hyun and Atrix were soon looming over her; Hyun's deathglare morphed into a sign of relief and tired worry. "Holy shit, Ashi. Thought you were fuckin' gone when he did that last one. Was worried I'd have to feed you to the eight-armed cunt next to me." Atrix shot a side glare at Hyun, before tapping and rubbing Ashi's temples with her upper limbs. "Well, if you die you're already tenderized, I suppose."
Old Posted 09-18-2017, 07:42 PM Reply With Quote