View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Default   #9  
“Ye think Atrix'd be up for that? I know she and Fiks 'ave 'ad their problems...Mendez might. Ah'm not so sure on Atrix. Ah'll talk to 'er once she gets t'the ship,” Rosalind mused. Of course, this was all assuming she wasn't going to be dead to the world by the time she came back. She heard that she was going to stick around for Ashi's initiation. Under other circumstances, Rosalind herself might have considered staying, but the way she saw it, she probably wouldn't want her friends sticking around with the sole purpose of watching her get beat up. If needed, she'd help with the aftermath.

Magali scowled at Nokra's stubbornness but put down half the water anyway. It really was helping, but the influx of liquids made the poor girl have to pee. “I think...I think we should get to the ship sooner rather than later,” she said, glancing at pilot and her lover disappearing through the door. She didn't know the way, and she highly suspected that Nokra also didn't, so following them was their best bet. That, and if she could help never stepping foot in the club again, she wouldn't. “What would he try?” she asked, tilting her head, slightly confused. He seemed nice enough, and, if it wasn't for him, freedom would just be a distant dream of hers. Now, she could actually experience it. She squeaked when Atrix mentioned taking her as payment, but thought about those lovely head scratches. If having the spider lady as a master consisted of that every day, she'd take it with joy.

Mendez nodded and grinned. Nokra was a firecracker, and he wasn't entirely sure how well that would mesh with both Hyun and Atrix around. They didn't take well to snarkiness and the male felis seemed as though he were made of it. Perhaps it had something to do with his function as a slave. He hadn't been forced to beds as the other two had been. He was a fighter through and through. Technically, he probably shouldn't even be alive right now. He stood on his tiptoes to return the kiss and beamed up at her, “Most likely. Let's...just hope it doesn't come to that, si?”

He turned to acknowledge the male felis now, “Well, from what I've seen of your kind, they rarely sleep with others with cat ears. Different strokes, si? I guess you could say our relationship isn't normal...but that's alright. I enjoy her presence, and she seems to enjoy mine. It works, yeah? Let's get to the ship before they leave us.”

With that, the group did all eventually make it to the ship. The ship was significantly larger than her last one. None of them would have to share rooms if they didn't want to. Of course, Rosalind claimed the room closest to the cockpit, as would make sense for the pilot and owner of the ship. Fikri slunk into one of the rooms closest to the kitchen, shut the door, and began unpacking. Among his artifacts were a few changes of clothes, hygiene supplies, mountains of notebooks, some canvases, art supplies. He could still feel the small pyramid in his pocket, and now being alone, he took it out, twisted the top and closed his eyes.

Ashi's smile disipated as she looked up at her girlfriend's ice-cold glare and she gulped looking for a face among the crowd that might be the least bit sympathetic. There were none. In all of this, she was alone. But then, she always had been, hadn't she? She took a deep shaky breath, straightening her posture. If she was going to go down, she wasn't going to go down like a coward. She was going to face this head on.

She nodded in understanding with Shaldag, taking one last look at the faces that wanted to see nothing more than a bleeding, broken princess and clenched her jaw, resolute. “I'm ready.”
Old Posted 09-11-2017, 06:08 PM Reply With Quote