View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
"Don't look at me for training. Atrix let me steer her ship once and I threw us in an asteroid belt." Riola laughed, hiking himself up for a moment and draping an arm around Rosalind so he could half-carry her. The Edensian looked over towards the bar and frowned for a moment, noting the group of people. "I think we don't have a choice in the matter. Might as well just sneak out before this turns into a huge brawl, hermana..." Riola swallowed for a moment and began looking towards the closest exit. He couldn't raise a hand to defend himself or Rosa in their condition. Retreat if shit hit the fan was the best choice. Besides, it wasn't like Hyun wouldn't have known where to look for them if they were needed.

Nokra gave Magali a small nod and itched his own head at the mention of head scratches, before offering the girl his own glass of water. "Keep drinking up. Lets get that crud flushed out of you as fast as we can. No sense in keeping you drugged up anymore if freedom is calling." The Felis said, offering her a small smile, before it turned into a frown at the mention of selling Ashi out. "...What did she do for us, Mags? People like her are the kinda people that buy us and make us do all those things we hate doing." Fikri's voice made him shoot a look at the man, and soon enough Nokra was right up in the other male Felis' face. "Fuck off. You don't know shit about my character and keep being an asshole. See what happens."

Atrix looked between all three Felis and clicked her mandibles a few times before shaking her head and draping herself along Mendez, cooing and clicking to herself in annoyed-sounding Terskixian. The male bravado was growing old and if Nokra was looking for a fight, she'd be more than willing to use him as a punching bag. She felt the ping of the fear of weakness taking over. When had she last sparred? Cleaned her guns? Not soon enough. She was too busy hunched on top of Mendez...

Hyun was quick in raising up the electrical prod in her hand and jabbing it into Shaldag, the Ogrunu howling and spasming on the bar counter while she yawned and flicked the dial up to a stronger setting. "See this? This is what I do to people I feel ticked at. Not that I hate you, or anything, Shaldag. I just needed an example to use." Hyun began, a few of the more vicious members in her gang snickering and talking among each other. One last push of the prod into Shaldag's chest and she eased up; the scent of burning cloth and flesh permeating the air. "If you need another example of what I do to people I don't like, or I'm actually pissed off at, feel free to ask. Other than that, stop assuming that me scowling and storming off is mad. You ain't seem shit yet."

Shaldag wheezed and slammed a fist in anger down on the counter, putting the lump of metal through it and leering at both Hyun and Ashi.

"Speaking of those fists, Shaldag. Initiation time. Right here. Might as well beat her in. The boys were wondering if they could do it instead, but the last thing I need is for them to put her in a permanent coma..." Hyun shrugged and looked towards the now-standing Ashi. "I'd recommend one last drink to be on the safe side too. Alcohol absorbs a shitload of fuckin' pain."
Old Posted 09-11-2017, 02:25 AM Reply With Quote