View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Default   #3  
“Oh, we're goin' t'the ship now?” Rosalind blinked up at Riola, eyes crossing for a moment to look at his finger. “D'ye think Hyun'll be upset if we 'ead out without sayin' somethin'?' She shrugged, lifting her head from Riola's reluctantly. “Mmm, no modifications yet. Ah think anyone can fly it as it 'tis. Ah need t'teach someone else so ah can rest once in a while.” She yawned and stretched, walking to the door.

Magali's chest was still warm from the drugs, but her mind was slowly returning back to normal. She wass able to focus on Nokra's face as he inched closer to her, giving him a smile. “I'm feeling...a lot less groggy. I think the water Fikri gave me helped tremendously.” She glanced at Atrix, keeping that same derpy, half-drug-induced smile, “I think her ear scratching helped too. My goodness, that felt wonderful.” The woman had excellent posture, apparently even while drugged as she stood up straight, hands clasped neatly in front of her. It was the effect of years with her former master, who had capitalized on unquestioning obedience in selling her.

Now aware of the conversation around her, her brows furrowed as she glanced over at the bar, “You'd really do that? She hasn't done anything to you...She seems nice.”

“Well, that, and, she's kinda here with Hyun. You tried anything, Hyun would kill you. Or, y'know, since you care about Magali, probably actually her,” Fikri said with a toss of his head and a sideways glare at the man. Of all of the people on this ship that deserved being stabbed in the back, Ashi was probably the last one. She generally tried to keep her head out of trouble and when she did get into trouble, she'd willingly gone to make amends with both he and Vail. The woman was alright in his book, and it didn't feel right that so many in her party were actually talking about stabbing her in the back. “I'm with Atrix. I'd say it speaks volumes about your character...”

“I-I-I...I didn't,” Ashi stammered, staring with wide eyes at the purple-inked gangers as they drew near. “I just...I just asked a question...” Her hand trembled as she held onto her drink, which she promptly tossed back into her mouth just in time to seen Hyun herself appear. The metal pole didn't go unnoticed and she gulped getting to her feet. “Oh no, oh no, oh no...”
Old Posted 09-10-2017, 01:54 PM Reply With Quote