View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Default [Spidey + Sunshine] Spacepunk Odyssey [M]   #1  
--Moving to here from other site. If we get any readers, be warned. This is R rated.--

Rosalind had a small smile on her face, when eyes still closed she said, “Wll, ah'm not too keen on losin' those. Hyun seems fond o' thel ass. I doubt she'll let anythin' 'appen t'er...so ah'm apt t'believe that yer right. Nose is stayin' in m'own business.” She gave his hand a gentle squeeze, just enjoying being in his presence. He'd gone through his own share of shit, and she was sure her exhaustion wasn't helping him out.

Mendez shot Riola a grin, “I figured. I don't think I'm going anywhere, amigo. Not if I can help it.” Atrix was doing the blinking thing again that he found so adorable and his grin grew to a full-blown smile. “No, no, no. I'll take you in the bedroom....She is fine out here, I think. I was just...unaware that I had to pay for it with random assaults on my collarbone.” The laugh that proceeded was clipped, nervous, but he kept his smile as he scratched the back of his head head, just wanting to keep Atrix happy with him if no one else. When she pulled her hand away, Magali couldn't hide her disappointment, though she was thankful for what she did get, so her ears were perked again a steady smile on her face. Pleasant optimism. That was what she had been trained to convey and it was what was on her face now.

Rosalind's eyes opened again, “That may be, but ah wouldn't put it past Hyun t' 'unt ye down for 'er, even if she is mad at the lass right now. She strikes me as the type t' protect what she sees as 'ers.” Not bothering to lift her head from Riola's shoulder, she slightly shifted her gaze to look at the bar where the princess was sitting. Shaldag had apparently come from nowhere, but if Atrix was planning on taking her herself, she'd have a fight to have. It'd be an interesting fight to watch, albeit one that she didn't want to see. “Ah wouldn't. The girl is too...innocent. Eager t'get away from that place. All the wealth in the world couldn't make up fer the guilt ah'd feel.”

Fikri, noting Nokra's silence, sighed with relief. “No. I wouldn't. I live a content enough life. Well. Maybe under one condition, but that condition is...well? It's impossible....” His voice trailed off here and he glanced at Ashi. The girl was sweet, true, and he would never trade her for wealth. But if it were possible to make a trade for Vail back? He'd do it in a heartbeat.
Old Posted 09-09-2017, 04:41 PM Reply With Quote