View Single Post
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #3  

It wasn't going to be the best day of her life and she knew it. As Aza got up, she was shaking lightly. She didn't like the idea of going to school, but her father said it would be a good cover for her if she wanted to continue to feed on humans... And she really did want to. Though, she was always so nervous when she was around humans and didn't intend on eating them or anything. She was so nervous to be going to high school...

Thankfully, though, she had been turned into a vampire at a young age and could always blend in with the younger groups... Though, she did dress differently than the rest of the people. She always wore proper things that women wore back in the Victorian era... Only she added a little bit of modern themes to it... She didn't like to wear long dresses. She always wore shorter dresses... Because they were much more comfortable to her. Her style of clothing always earned her strange looks though... So, she always kept her head down when she walked...

Getting up from bed, she walked into her bathroom and took a quick shower. She got out and dried her hair, blow drying it so it would stay straight and parted correctly. She then turned to her closet and found a white dress with a black bodice. She pulled it over herself, making sure it hid her under clothing well and then laced it in the back carefully. She sighed and pulled her hair back, unable to contain her bangs so they fell into her face. She placed her hair clip into her hair and then sat down on her bed. She then pulled on her choker and made sure none of her hair got caught under it.

The last thing she needed to do to get ready was to find her boots and pull them on as well. Thankfully, she was able to manage that with ease. She walked out of her room and then downstairs in her pretty much windowless house. She then reached the living room and walked into her Dad's lab. She peaked around the corner to see if he was busy. It didn't appear so and she stepped into it, keeping her head down and her hands folded before her.

"Aza... Did you take your medicine last night, like I asked?" he asked her as he looked up from the book he was reading. He'd created a drug that would allow them to walk in the daylight and it had been well testing. It would last plenty long enough for her to go to school today. She just had to make sure she took it everyday before she went to sleep... Maybe it would actually get her on a normal human schedule. He was hoping it would because he figured it was hard for her to sleep last night.

"Of course I did, father," Aza said with a nod and then a small bow towards him. She then looked up and smiled at him softly. "I don't want to disappoint you, so I made sure to take it before I went to bed. I'm prepared for this task, even though I don't really like the idea of being around that many humans..." She really didn't want to go to school and see that many people she could feed off of... Though, she'd been around a lot of people and not tried to feed so it wasn't really a problem.

"Good then. I'll see you when you get back then," her father said with a nod and a wave of his hand. He watched as Aza stepped forward and kissed him on the cheek lightly as her goodbye. She then turned and walked out, grabbing her notebook and pen to go with her. She also grabbed her sketch pad and drawing pencil incase she were able to have time to sketch. She then walked out of the door and began the six block walk to the school her Dad had chosen.

When she finally got there, she was very glad because she was starting to get a little nervous about being under the sun that long... Though, that was understandable. She sighed softly as she stepped through the doors and quickly found the office, avoiding the gaze of the other students. She knew they were realizing she was a new student and she also knew she would probably end up getting a lot of attention today. She didn't like that idea at all...

The lady in the office welcomed her and gave her the schedule. Aza took it and thanked the woman before she turned to walk back out of the same door she came in,wondering what she'd gotten herself into with this.

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 12-20-2010, 01:15 AM Reply With Quote