View Single Post
Pixels
Default   #45  
32.? The Inheritor by Marion Zimmer Bradley
It's set in the 1960s in San Fransisco. This was the first book I read and came away from that actually made me think about aspects of life I never had before. I really love her writing style too, Bradley completely convinces you that you could go to the character's house and the books she has her characters read are all real and can be found on Amazon so you can read those too! It's the first book in a series but it also stands alone just fine. It's just a story and can be read that way but if you get into it like I did, you might step away and want to become a parapsychologist, I did! The main character is a typical woman who rejects the paranormal and ends up moving into a house that is supposedly haunted. It delves into theories on what cause the paranormal activity and gives some fun insight into fake mediums and what is and isn't real but doesn't give too much away and there's tons of room to just sit back and think about this book.

TLDR; it's a book about a woman who moves into a "haunted" house and is super awesome. Go read it.

Old Posted 10-14-2015, 02:00 PM Reply With Quote