View Single Post
Dragon of Ice
Default Guardian Animals   #1  
Okay, so I'm bored and figured I might as well try and post something to get discussed. Some of you may not be into this, others may. Please only post if you have something relevant to say, or some critiquing of placement of this. Otherwise, I don't care and will ignore you.

So, as the title of the thread implies, the topic at hand is guardian animals (or spirits if you prefer). Please post what you believe yours to be and why you think so. Don't have to include any personal details, just general.

Personally, I see quite a bit of this as I can relate to multiple animals (both from the real world and in myth). The one I identify most with though is either the Tiger or the Dragon. Mostly, I lean more towards the dragon. I enjoy the duality of fire, how it can both destroy and create new life from the ashes (ties a bit into the Phoenix for me as well.....but that's a different topic). I tend not to be quick to anger, but when I do I come out guns a blazing with everything I have (i.e. ferocious, fire-breathing dragon). Anyone who has seen me truly and utterly pissed off can attest to this.

So, thoughts?
Old Posted 12-19-2011, 04:13 AM Reply With Quote