View Single Post
I Am Tam
I think I'm boycotting Amazon. First, two different packages not delivered and I had to go get them last week. And both sent all the hecking several miles away. I wasn't able to get a ride to go get the book til today. It was put into the hands of some carrier I'd never heard off, and left at some convenience store. So I finally get there, and the place has pink handcuffs and bongs in the counter display, and the parcels are in milk crates behind the counter, right out in the open. I take the package, which is a plastic unpadded shipping bag and hurry into my friend's SUV. Get to the market, do my day there. Get home and open the dry and undamaged package...

And the book is soaking wet with something slimy, and is a second hand library book. I paid $11 for the thing! I haven't spent enough money on Amazon to be able to leave a review, and I can't even talk to the seller.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 02-04-2023, 08:46 PM Reply With Quote