Thread: Lip Piercings
View Single Post
Truthwatcher
It's been ages since I had my snakebites (I stupidly let them close up around the time my mom died), so my info may not be accurate.
Depending on how recently they were done, the pain could just be irritation from the changing out of the rings, or just pain from the initial piercing. It seems odd to me that the piercer didn't put in rings that were the correct size (so they didn't go into the hole), it could also possibly be an allergic reaction to the metal of the jewelry.
I'd make sure you're cleaning the piercings regularly (after every meal on the inside and outside and before bed) and monitor them carefully to make sure they're healing up nicely.

I also have my ear cartilage pierced. It gets mild infections sometimes because I'm mildly allergic to the metal that most cheap earrings use so if I wear those in them more than just a couple days my ears will get irritated and occasionally infected. It probably doesn't help that I also forget to wear earrings for months on end so they start to close up too. XP
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 10-21-2020 at 02:41 PM.
Old Posted 10-21-2020, 02:31 PM Reply With Quote