View Single Post
Double Rainbow
Default   #597  
Driver's Ed was a class in high school in MN.
But I don't think it was required? Also, even if you took the Driver's Ed class, you still had to shill out a good $800 for behind-the-wheel lessons...
And they were always with the really creepy Driver's Ed teacher. And several students told me that he basically makes you drive him to his house and it's really awkward.

I didn't take the behind-the-wheel class/es because it was too expensive and I thought if I waited until I was at least 18, the cost would go down. I didn't ever take actual driving lessons when I went for my driving test. I failed three times and after the third time, I was traumatized because the woman administering the test screamed at me because I rolled through a stop sign and she claimed that I was trying to "kill people".

I tried using a teacher, but he was really unprofessional. He kept answering his phone in the middle of my driving lesson and he was talking to me about his girlfriend and family and asked me if I had a boyfriend and it was just awkward AF.

I don't like being in a car with a stranger. I don't even like being the *passenger* in a car with a stranger :(
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 10-06-2019, 04:37 PM