View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #13  
ouo………………†¦â€¦â€¦.Merskelly gets the idea to want to hide by the door and shout surprise when he opens it at last, but the moment never comes. :c ? "Maybe he didn't hear me knock the first time?" *knocks again* o-o......? "Hmh." *tilts head, eyeball rolling to the other socket* owo ...ah~ I bedder not bother him. -w- *shrug* He's probably got some christmas lights of his own to nibble on. <:]
Merskelly takes out some christmas lights from her bag and starts to gently gnaw on them before looking up at the windows of the home above her head. "Mmm..he did say "I can let you in from there." Hmm, I wonder if he might have been tricksy after all." :[ "Maybe I got the tricks instead of a treat." o-o
Merskelly continues to talk to herself outside the door like a loon. She then places her christmas lights back in her bag and takes out a funny pen, writing a note on her hand. :d
"Dear mister alien..Sorry I..didn't..stick..a-round for..your..door-opening..I don't know..where I am..but..I am go-ing..to..find..a..snack..someplace..a-rooound..here.."
:] "Hope..you're..having..fun.. up there...doing..what-ever aliens..do.
O-O-O-O-O~
Mer-sssskelly."
*nods satisfied and puts pen away in bag before popping hand off and placing it on the doormat for Barker to find* "There." :] "Now..to find something to eat!" ^-^ *floats away around the home and begins looking for food*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-10-2019, 02:27 AM Reply With Quote