View Single Post
Writer
Default   #15  
*note to self* Don't check this thread while drinking tea.

Okay mdom. So as mentioned above, the lowest value gets discarded. This means your stat points are: 11, 13, 10, 10, 14, 15. Assign them to str, dex, con, int, wis and cha in any order you see fit.

Now let's see... half dwarf half orc. Quite a unique combination, since both races usually loathe each other. You'll probably either be an outcast among orcs and dwarves (which might be the reason why you turned to adventuring), or have come up with a way to gain acceptance (if so, specify what. You might be extremely generous, very skilled in a special field, something like that).

I'll give you an average life span of 212 years, which is shorter than a dwarf's life, but longer than an orc's. You're considered an adult at 32 years. Your alignment is neutral, or maybe in your everyday life you're torn between your sense of honor and chaotic nature.

You want to be small, so I'll give you the dwarf base walking speed, which is 25. You have darkvision (it's something both races gain, so that's a no-brainer). If your character is indeed ugly, I give you proficiency in intimidation (orc) instead of stonecunning (dwarf). You get STR+1 and CON+2 as a racial stat bonus. You can wear light or medium armor.

Pick whether you want to be more resistant against poison, or have a tough constitution in general. Also pick which language (dwarven/orcish) you want to speak well and which one you do know to some extent but might misunderstand things occasionally.
Old Posted 12-21-2018, 11:26 AM Reply With Quote