Thread: Lock Please
View Single Post
Lynx Rufus
Default   #81  
Veda walked down the grand stairwell looking at the slightly ajar door to Cinderella's story, apparently the others hadn't bothered to come find her, but no matter they would have been hurt by her wonderful roses. Slipping into the story she giggled as Cindersoot was dragged away the girl screaming. Transforming her clothing into something much more suitable for the story she walked over to the boys. "Why as light on his feet as Audrey is I am sure they would fit, but do remember the magic is in the shoes my dears.... and it isn't midnight yet." She pointed to the clock which showed to be close to eleven. "Now let me be your fairy godmother and make sure you get Prince Airhead over there." With a flick of her miniaturized double scythe, which now looked more like a magic wand, Veda became the not so good fairy godmother and transformed Audrey's clothes, the black jacket and body suit elongating into a dress of black silk with purple butterflies holding back the skirt and folded into a sash around his waist. "Now don't you look smashing!" Veda chuckled some as she pulled the boy forward, he would get her back for this later, but it was worth it for now. She seldom got this much entertainment.
Old Posted 12-12-2011, 11:53 PM