View Single Post
기다려
Default   #15  
exactly, main +sub characters, or even more than two main characters! when i used to RP a 1x1 with multiple characters, the sub characters could be written about through the main characters point of view. if they were even less important they could be controlled by both me and my partner, like NPCs. but if they were also main characters, i'd just put their different POVs (in third person, but not omniscient, you know) in different posts. or even in the same post, under headings, like:

POV of main character 1
[post]

POV of main character 2
[post]

reiterating again that it was usually third person, but limited to what these main characters knew.

if it was sub-characters it'd be like:

[post, main interacting with sub-character] or else, if the sub-characters are acting where the mains can't see them, a sort of omniscient third-person voice until a main character comes into the scene

if it was NPCs it'd be the same as the writing of sub-characters, just that we don't distribute them amongst each other in terms of who controls who.

ALSO, who controls who isn't set in stone; like if we need to agree on something in OOC to move the RP forward, we can write it into IC even if our additions weren't already implicated by what has been set up so far in the RP, and even if we have to write each other's characters as saying/doing something- controlling each other's characters through the POVs of our own characters, if you will. basically, if we both have agreed to something i don't see a problem, even if it's not conventional. the one RP rule of etiquette that, for me, would override any others, is that we can do whatever the hell we like, if both of us like it.

@Galla thank you! i hope so too!

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 12-06-2019, 03:39 AM Reply With Quote