View Single Post
Icy Footed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy McBlueEyes View Post
"Oooohhhhh! Can I ride the choo-choo?"
:D Sure you can Derpy! The choo-choo doesn't make any sounds other than it's chuggin and squeaks though. ^-^ So you'll have to whistle for it! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
You and your brother totally look related. XD
That's because we are! <x'D Hahaha! Hard for me to believe I'm actually the older sibling. <x'} He's adorable and sweet, like a big ol' St. Bernard dog. :] But he's got the demeanor of a cat, pretending he's too cool most of the time. >u>
A lot of people say I look like my mom the most, and my brother looks like me and a bit like my dad, but body-wise, he's EXACTLY like our grandfather, o_o; down to his stride and height and posture...and neither of us have met our grandfather. He died years before even I was born. :] Genetics are fascinating. I have no idea how we both ended up being total geeky dorks, <x'D when our mom was a jock and our dad was a jack-of-all-trades. hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava View Post
It looks like you had a great Christmas with him, Merskelly!

:D

And the tree... Gorgeous!!
We had a nice Christmas. :] That was our last real tree we got at our old house. I remember cleaning up the mess of needles all over the place. O_O;
Thank you! -U- Thank you! Decorated by yours truly.~ Thank you.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-22-2019, 02:13 AM Reply With Quote