View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #3  
A little girl with a stuffed floppy eared bunny in her arms trapped in a quiet house with blood all around. She would go see who it was but couldn't remember the faces. There were two people, an older gentleman and an older lady. Two bite marks were punctured on their necks as though something was feasting on their blood. Going to check another room, there was another person inside, this one was a younger boy, but older than her. There she saw a human figure feasting on the boy, tossing him aside as he noticed her presence. Standing up, the figure loomed over her but even as it inched closer and closer, she couldn't make out any of the facial details. She was too entranced to let out a screams the monster continued to make his way towards her. She squeezed the bunny tightly as her little body trembled but yet she made no attempts to fight back or run. Fear wasn't the right word , though she felt scared but she was more enthralled by figure. Despite the sharp and pointy teeth with blood dripping from them, she saw a person, such a lonely and pitiful person. Raising her bunny up, she went to hand it to him. "Here, you can have a friend now." She offered.

Popping her eyes open, the little girl felt her heart racing in her chest. She crawled out of bed, grabbing her bunny, rubbing her big brown eyes and yawning. "I had a nightmare again." She told Gabriel. She knew she wouldn't be waking him up, the guy always seemed to stay up a really long time. She wrapped her tiny arms around his leg to seek out comfort. "I saw two old people dead in the bed and I saw this big figure that's as big as you over this boy and it came to me. It was going to get me next. You won't let that happen right?" She asked as she stared up at Gabriel.
Old Posted 01-19-2016, 02:11 PM Reply With Quote