View Single Post
Notorious Pirate Captain

Sometimes, I will hold one current DI set (ADI & RDI) raffle / rune raffle / random item raffle! All funds raised will be for next month's raffle... If you want to join, carefully read the instructions in this post... Please follow them...

Q: How much do tickets cost?
It depends on the raffle for the month... It will be announced in this post...

Q: How many ticket slots are available and can I buy more than one ticket?
The number of slots are unlimited and so is the number of tickets a person can buy... The only requirement is a minimum of 10 slots are sold when deadline of ticket buying is reached...

Q: Can I pick which ticket slots I want?
No, it will be in chronological order... It would be easier to sort tickets out that way...

Q: When is the start of ticket buying?
Every start of the month or when I post the raffle for the month, you can start buying your tickets...

Q: When will you draw the winner?
Once the deadline of buying tickets is reached or once the minimum 10 ticket slots are bought...

Q: What if the minimum ticket slots are not sold when the deadline for buying tickets is reached?
I'd refund all the payments made by those who bought tickets and the raffle will be closed...

Q: Can we also buy using our mules?
You may do so if you wish...

1. Fill out the order form below... Please do not alter the form in any way possible...

PHP Code:
[color=#e19a06][size=3][b]I WOULD LIKE TO BUY TICKET/S![/b][/size][/color]
[size=2][b]Username: [/b]-ANSWER-
[
b]How many ticket/s?: [/b]-ANSWER-
[
b]Total Price: [/b]-ANSWER-[/size
2. Post the form in this thread...

3. Send a "Send Items Immediately" (SII) trade to me containing the total price you indicated in the order form...

NONE YET

Ticket Price: 0 Aurum
Deadline of Buying Tickets: NONE YET
Slots:

NAVIGATION

On the Shelf & Labels ✦ Don’t Stray ✦ The Prices & Wanted Items ✦ The Tariffs & The Cargo ✦ Auction Rules & Bid Now ✦ Try your Luck, Q & A, Instructions & Next In Line ✦ Let’s Share Drinks & Gimme a Bottle
Old Posted 10-02-2013, 02:43 PM Reply With Quote