View Single Post
Rebooting....
Default The Sketchy Grab Bag   #1  
I've got a hectic life. But in that hectic life I need some art to keep me sane. So I'm handing out the offer of some really cheap art to all of you!

For only 1k! You can reach into this magical bag [fill out an order form] and receive a sketchy art by me!

What you get depends on the avatar itself, and how inspired by it I am at the time. but you WILL get something.

Here are some examples of sketches I've done in the past. (I'm very fond of my sketches, even though they do have errors)

Ignore the Advertising Part. xD Look at the Art
beach Babe
This one has been cleaned up a bit.
I lightly laid out a background on this one.
Some shading done on this. gasp
Sometimes I like Chibis. :x

Any of these styles could be what you receive!

My rules say that if there is a particular style that you like over the others, you may state this. You may not necessarily get that style but I will take it into consideration.
If you have a style that you suggest to me. I may try to mimic it in my own unique way. [in fact i enjoy doing this]
If there is a picture you like the pose of, I will put your avi in it instead. hand drawn of course.
You may not even get one of these styles some days if I've found something in particular that I feel like trying and your avi is perfect for it. >:D
Where would the fun of a grab bag be if there wasn't some mystery in what you will receive.
But this is also why its cheap :3
On occasions I may give freebies
There is also the change that I may be inspired to add color.
Or detail in a background.

Most of all though. Please enjoy!!
Old Posted 08-28-2013, 12:41 AM Reply With Quote