Thread: Games by Coda
View Single Post
Developer
Default   #23  
As for age...

Same Game is one of the oldest of that set, I forget when I first wrote it but it was probably somewhere around 2007 because that's when the PSP-2000 came out (which meant the PSP-1000 I owned would have been cheap).

Lights Out and Sudoku were written around the same time as each other. I was bored over Christmas break at my grandparents' place and hacked them up. I'm not sure how to estimate the age.

Invader I first wrote in 2010, according to the dates on the sound files, but apparently I went back and revised it in 2011. If I had to take a guess, I got my first 3DS in 2011 and updated it to work efficiently there.

Bagatelle I can date to 2011.

Shells was also written in 2011, a few months after Bagatelle. It was a commission from Nicalis.com that they never ended up using.

Landon's Java port... also 2011. Landon's C# port... ALSO 2011, a few months later. Of course, not linked here was the original Scheme version... but I don't know when I wrote that. It was a LONG time ago, possibly as early as 2004.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-16-2014, 06:32 PM Reply With Quote