View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Default   #5125  
Yay! I demand pics when you've made them/some!
8D

I have too many ideas of things I want to make and....not enough money for supplies now, but I'm gonna maybe plot out some fun side projects anyway for when I have some extra money to splurge on craft items.
Suff like: a scalemail shrug, a scalemail weighted blanket, and even a little micro-scalemail suspender skirt for Derpy! I have some tiny scales I can practice with, but will need to buy some special for his actual skirt and may or may not need to buy jumprings if I don't have the right size at home. Oh, and also sewn dragon plushies, which I need a walking foot for my sewing machine for unless I want to struggle a lot and also appropriate sewing needles for the materials. I mean, technically, I could just hand sew them, but my hand sewing skills are an absolute dumpster fire so...idk.

But then I also have other projects I want to work on that I do have supplies for like fancy lace shawls, socks, plushies, etc.

I feel like I need to start my old "Kads Crafts" list in my sig again, but idk. I don't think anyone really pays that much attention to it and probably wouldn't actually help keep me on track with stuff. Anyway, feel free to ignore all this, I'm just rambling because I'm bored at work and am trying to sort out crafts I want to do in my own head more than anything. I just need to sort things out an prioritize. But not set hard deadlines for myself as I NEVER actually keep to them.
Old Posted 01-16-2021, 06:02 PM Reply With Quote